- Airforce Leather Jacket is made with real top-quality leather for long-lasting durability. The real leather material makes it durable and long-lasting
- It is the perfect pilot’s jacket with its warm yet roomy fit and large flapped pockets.
- A vintage leather jacket for men is going to win all the appreciation and praise of people. From stitching to fitting everything is on point and well made.
- The hem and cuffs have rib knit to keep out the chill winds while two large pockets at the waist have flaps and side insert opening with detachable sheepskin fur collar,
- In spite of its rough and rugged look, it is very stylish. It’s worth the investment! The G1 Jacketis an affordable investment in your wardrobe that won’t go out of style for many seasons!
The G-1 has been the primary leather flight jacket for Naval Aviators dating back to the 1920’s. Marine Aviators, who received their training under Navy direction, also wore the G-1. For a period of time after beginning late into WWII, the G-1 leather flight jacket was even supplied to Army airmen. This supple lambskin G-1 jacket has a detachable sheepskin collar, two-way front pockets, an intricate lining depicting the story of “Wings of Gold”.
- Outer Shell: Real Leather
- Leather Type: Sheepskin
- Leather Finish: Semi-aniline
- Lining: Quilted Polyester Lining